Thursday 27 March 2014

e.l.f mini haul

Hello there,

I've been so excited waiting to get my e.l.f order that as soon as I knew it had arrived I just wanted to leave the office and run home to check it out. 

So back to e.l.f. I decided to take the plunge and bought a few things I had had my eye on for a while now. To top it all off I was even able to get the Spring Collection which was a treat!



From left to right there is the Blending Eye Brush, Studio Makeup Lock & Set, Studio Makeup Mist & Set, Small Tapered Brush, Mineral Infused Face Primer* (Radiant Glow) and All Over Colour Stick - Golden Peach. 

*I did want to originally buy the face primer in Tone Adjusting Green as I get redness around my nose and on my cheeks. It was out of stock as is the Daily Brush Cleanser! Doh!



Next is the Spring Collection which I got for free. From top to bottom there is a Zit Eraser, Primer Eyershadow (Silver), Cream Blush in Vixen, Eyeshadow in Sweet and a Mineral Lip Gloss in Sorrority Girl. 


Just a close up of the Makeup Lock & Seal kit. Equipped with the product itself, a small brush and a pot to pour the product into. Use with eyeliner, shadow, lipsticks, blush and brow colour to enhance and provide a smdudge-proof lock & seal. 



My bin after unwrapping everything! Lovin' it. So far I have tried the brushes, Mist & Set and the Zit Eraser. The Tapered brush is perfect for setting those hard to reach areas such as the eyes, around the nose, chin and in general for T-Zone areas. I will definately try out my other goodies on the weekend as I am not working this Saturday. Horray!


Overall I am very happy with this loot! Got some much wanted items and must say thank you to Paul for picking and packing my order! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment