Wednesday 12 March 2014

Fierce Bodies un-packaging!

Hi guys,

So it's mid-week and whilst most people are still finding the man power to trudge through the rest of the week I am still taking my holiday break. I've been to Lewisham with my mum and sister and picked up a few things plus two The Walking Dead novels (will write a separate post later) and to my surprise once I got home I found the following...


Fierce Bodies is an American based company that manufactures natural cosmetics and personal care products. Being an eczema sufferer and wanting to opt for the healthier lifestyle choice Fierce Bodies are just the kind of company that I want to associate with.



As soon as I opened the package these sweet aroma's wafted out. Pure heaven I say! Inside I had three products, four stickers and a tip card on helping my products to last longer. I've already affixed the sticker to my laptop. Their motto is like none other I've ever come across...


"All bodies are fierce bodies"


The first item is the Scalp Oil. Now this was indeed a treat. I have quite a few hair oils in my room to name a few; V05, Oriflame split ends remedy and one I got in my February Birchbox. However these are all for use on the mid-end sections of the hair which for me one of my problem areas. My current hair woes include thinning and loss of hair and a serious case of split ends! This little beauty will help keep my scalp moisturised and hopefully help my existing and any new hairs beautiful. It smells great and isn't greasy!



Next in my package is the Hair Mud. Not a product I have used before it has an odd fragrance which I can't quite place which might be down to the beeswax. Again it is a smooth product which melts away leaving no icky residue. 


I was so happy to get this beauty Lip Shine as I have an obsession with lip balms! It has a soft creamy texture which leaves my chappy lips feeling smooth and supple. Great for carrying in my bag or even pocket. As my nails are quite long I'm delighted that I won't need to walk around with a q-tip to dig out the product as I am currently doing with my Oriflame Tender Care Lip Balm. 

All in all I was quite surprised by the products I received and their sizes! 

You can check out Fierce Bodies online at; http://fiercebodies.com/ 
You can also find them on Facebook at; https://www.facebook.com/fiercebodies
And if you want to go the extra mile find them on twitter; https://twitter.com/fiercebodies

Please follow, retweet, share and comment to spread the good word about this great company. Together let's work to make all bodies fierce bodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment